How much should i ask for this mesa amp? (i need Xmas money)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socialparasite

Reaction score
Well boys and girls i have 2 mesa amps and i love both of them. I am also in desperate need of christmas and moving money since i will be graduating college in Dec. I am probably going to put it on ebay but dont know what i should take for it? I paid 1299 new without the extra tubes and extension cab. It is mesa nomad 55 1x12 combo about 1 year and half old but has never left the bedroom. I had it up half once and it is more then i can bare at long peroids of time . I bought the amp new i even did not take the new tags of it. I have the amp cover and i also bought a used 1x12 black shadow cab to go along with it. I am also including a 2 month old set of mesa el 34's NOS along with orignal 6l6's. Also i am including a never opened set of JJ's high gain kit tubes that costed i think around 77 bucks maybe a little more.

Ok i hope i did not confuse anyone i know shipping is going to kick my arse. I looked on ebay at the current nomad 55 without the ext cab and tubes i am giving with mine for 795 buy it now http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Nomad-55-1x12-Combo-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ7366992184QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

With all the stuff i am including do you guys think i can get 900 and i pay shipping? Just give me your thoughts i need them. It is a killer amp its just that either i sale the nomad or my les paul and my les paul is staying if i can help it. I honestly do not want to sale it it actually hurts to have to do this but you got to do what you got to do to survive. I dont ask my parents for help because they ***** if i do so i stopped that years ago. If go to the mesa site and look at the amp that is exactly the way my amp looks. The cosmetics are mint the used ext cab has a scuff but nothing crucial. The cab looks nice setting on top of the amp and gives you a bigger sound. You can also hook up a 4x12 cab if desired. I know i am going to take a lose on the amp but i figure it is better to ebay it then go to a rip off guitar shop. Let me know guys what you would suggest i ask thanks for listening

Oh yeah i want to get as much as i can but however i am need of a qucik sale due to future cash shortages. For a quick sale do you think 800 and i pay shipping is to cheap or about right?

Latest posts

Back