How much can this sell for???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
I have a 2005 brand new 4x12 Rectifier Oversized Standard Slant Cab in black. Everything on it is perfect cosmetically minus one thing: There is a hole in the bottom left speaker and grille from an accident at practice. It still sounds and looks brand new, except for this.

There are always people willing to fix things up and mess around with gear, but I'm not so much of a handyman. I've been considering a Traditional Size cab.

HOW MUCH WOULD PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS CAB ON EBAY/FORUM/Etc.???

I think 500 would be the max?

Actually, you could probably get a little more....maybe $600, but that is towards the very top end of how much they sell for.

It also depends who buys it. If it is someone local, they will be willing to pay more, as shipping is not a problem. Someone further away will work to pay less, as shipping will be about $100.

C'mon dude, looks and sounds new, except for the hole in the grill and speaker? :roll:

jbird said:
C'mon dude, looks and sounds new, except for the hole in the grill and speaker? :roll:

Exactly. If it were perfect a used one would go for 650.00ish. Now subtract the cost of a speaker and a new grill cloth.

brianf

I see my very simple question was definately not well received....kind of sad as i've never seen such attitudes on this forum. Since it is not possible to believe that a rectifier and three fully operational V30s could be loud enough at 9:00 to not only overcompensate for a small hole in a cone, but to shake the roof foundation in my house, then I guess I'll have to keep my questions to myself. I guess the Bob Vilas of the world are out of jobs as handymen...

Elpelotero said:
I have a 2005 brand new 4x12 Rectifier Oversized Standard Slant Cab in black. Everything on it is perfect cosmetically minus one thing: There is a hole in the bottom left speaker and grille from an accident at practice. It still sounds and looks brand new, except for this.

There are always people willing to fix things up and mess around with gear, but I'm not so much of a handyman. I've been considering a Traditional Size cab.
HOW MUCH WOULD PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS CAB ON EBAY/FORUM/Etc.???

I think 500 would be the max?

id fix it but i want to change cabs and use this money towards new one.

im aware, but i think youll have trouble selling a damaged cab. you might only get 400 for it, but if you invested 100, youd get 600 if the rest of its mint

I agree with musicbox, either cut the cost of a new speaker and cloth out of your asking or fix it and sell it. It's a tough spot to be in for sure but all is not lost :)

Latest posts

Back