How many years you been playing Boogie for

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing boogie since about 1999. That's about when i started so i've been playing with them my whole life. 1st one was a 2 channel triple rec. I've recently moved onto a mark IV

bifferman2966 said:
Been playing boogie since about 1999. That's about when i started so i've been playing with them my whole life. 1st one was a 2 channel triple rec. I've recently moved onto a mark IV

How old are you? ...8? :lol:

I am glad to see that you are playing a Mark IV. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly love mine.

My first boogie came to me in 1996. It was a studio .22+. I played that until 2003. I loved that amp but joined a hard rock band and decided to sell it to finance the purchase of my ROV v2. There is a little animosity between me and the ROV, but I love it *almost* as much.

My .22+ had it's share of problems, channel switching stopped working, output tranny blew and I got some capacitors got replaced. The ROV is going in next week for an overhaul (new power/preamp tubes, bias pot installed, filter caps replaced etc).

I've had many amps in my life but these two are BY FAR my favorite amps. If I could find another .22+, i'd probably buy it and a/b it for clean tones, and the ROV would be setup for my high gain stuff.

Just FYI, my previous amps included a Seymour duncan convertible, a few different marshalls including a JCM 800 lead series, a carlsboro stingray amp, and a 100w randall stack.

Poker

Latest posts

Back