How long to get a Lonestar?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btdvox

Reaction score
hey guys I ordered a Mesa Lonestar Classic - about 5 weeks ago from Long and mcquade ( im canadian-) and it still hasnt arrived, just bought my new PRS and tryin to figure out when will i get it!! any approx how long it usualy takes? the salesmen keeps adding more week...

The GC near me Central NJ had 3. I bought the LSS, used it for a month and brought it back. I wound up with a LSC 2x12. I was at GC yesterday and the LSS and LSC 1x12 were on the sales floor.
You are going to dig the amp.

When I ordered my LSC 2x12 it took about weeks. I am in the US, so it might be a little longer for you up north. This was last summer.

strange. i bought mine here in glasgow, scotland and took my pick of several that were boxed in the back of the shop. within the hour, we were back home getting acquainted.

Usually here in vancouver Mesas go pretty fast, except for LSS's for some odd reason, the store has 3 2X12s and 2 1 X12s and only 1 2 X 12 was a new shipment

Latest posts

Back