how does your rk2 sound 3 weeks on.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesa jedd

Reaction score
:) Hey you dudes with rk2 ,hows the tweaking going ,are they sounding better the more you get used to them,im hangin for mine in oz land ,please let us know,metal matt hows it goin? 8)

I fucking love that amp man..........

I'm loving it..... It's awsome....

At first I though "eh" about the Brit and Tweed settings and Channel 1 and 2 altogether but after getting a little more involved in the "learning curve" I love every channel on it.. They're all incredible.....

There's new life in my guitars........

I'm so inspired to play.....

And I almost feel like an elitist in a way for just having one.... It's an absolute, stand alone, top notch, in a complete class by itself amplifier...

I'm so glad I made this purchase and I'll play this amp till I'm dead.....
I have the RK 4x12 so my next purchase will be the RK 2x12 to kind of help that whole "play the amp till I'm dead thing" not happen too quickly from luggin things around...... :D

The versatility is amazing, the sounds are just awsome... the POWER, just the sheer power of the amp is amazing and inspiring and I haven't even been CLOSE to maxing it out..... It's almost intimidating to think truly how powerful that amp can be.

I could play something like Big Log by Plant and then fricken The Beautiful People or something.... Just with the tap of a toe.....

I'm still trying to get my loop volumes on and off to be pretty equal but I've been so excited about playing through that amp that I haven't given even the slightest **** about looking at the manual..... I have a couple of Tonecore pedals. I have the delay in Loop 1 and the chorus in Loop 2.
Loop 2 doesn't jump too much up or down in volume but the delay does....
I only really use it in lead type situations. Sometimes it bothers me sometimes it doesn't.... I'm still tweaking that.....

I love my RK II Jedd....

It makes me want to play more guitar.......

One fantastic amp... It was worth the wait.....

Peace

:D Hey peace ,stop it right there ,your givin me a chubby,good call on the head,love your discription --you are king.I want mine know.

Jedd

(Basically adding some to what Peace said)

OH Man! It's worth the wait!

LOL! My next purchase will be a RK 4x12!

I thought the amp was O K at first...after fooling around with her BAM! I love every channel! The more I play, the more I love it. The more I tweak it the closer I get to a greater sound. I am dead set on that any sound is possible! This amp makes me sound good! Its makes every piece of gear I have sound really good, I have a renowned love for my gear again.

The loops are a little Stra-a-a-ange (Odd: writing this part of my post Joe Satriani - Strange played :eek: )

This amp is magical! I get into that 3rd person thing when playing. NO! I don't do drugs...but man...now that I think about it...LOL j/k :p

Hang in there bro!

I haven't actually used mine much since getting it Friday. I've played through Ch4 twice and at low volume. I like what I hear so far. I'm waiting for a replacement foot switch.

:D Metal matt,peace and bucket thanks for your honest apprasial on the rk2,you guys know tone and thats what im after,rock on my boogie brothers cheers jedd

Latest posts

Back