How does Petrucci get that clean tone on "An Evening Wi

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget that he's using his piezo alot on that album. I believe the piezo is connected directly to the PA system.

Ednolb said:
Don't forget that he's using his piezo alot on that album. I believe the piezo is connected directly to the PA system.

Yeh I know, but I don't mean the piezo tones. I guess he could be blending, but his straight clean tone seems very lush. His straight clean tone on that album is much thicker sounding than his piezo.

I would also love to know this. I love every seconds of the cd. And for a live album his solo's cut through so well.

bifferman2966 said:
I would also love to know this. I love every seconds of the cd. And for a live album his solo's cut through so well.

Absolutely. His tones on this album are superb - smooth, singing lead tones, and really rich, lush cleans.

well i spend a good penny on the mark and the cab that's for sure. the only bad thing is it's due on june 12th which is a long ways away. I know it'll be worth the wait though

Back