How do you use your amp live?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antti Loponen said:
How are the pedals in the effects loop hooked up with that two-amp setup?

I should have been more clear on that part. I only use one or the other, not both at the same time. I would like to figure out a way to slave one to another buy I don't want to make things too complicated. I use my DR for band practice and gigs, and I use my ROV at home.

G.I.G. said:
Antti Loponen said:
How are the pedals in the effects loop hooked up with that two-amp setup?

I should have been more clear on that part. I only use one or the other, not both at the same time. I would like to figure out a way to slave one to another buy I don't want to make things too complicated. I use my DR for band practice and gigs, and I use my ROV at home.
If you run the SLAVE out of the DR into the Rectoverb's FX return (1/4" instrument cable) you'll have another 50 W and 4x12 cab going. If you wanted to run a stereo setup where both amp's are running like normal, that's a little more complicated because you'd have to split the signal (easy) and control both amps at the same time (not so easy, but possible).

BTW, nice work on the rig diagram. I fancy a bit of drawing now and then myself. :)

REccomendations on Splitting the signal? MB reccomended an amp selector from voodoo labs today. Along with the GCX switching system with a midi board for channel switching 2 amps. Anyone else got any ideas for channel switching both at once?

Latest posts

Back