How Do I Know if I have a Stiletto Cab?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvolley04

Reaction score
Whats up!

I just picked up a mint Mesa Cab and I think its a Stiletto Cab. I have had Recto Cabs and I know how they look in size and sound... The Serial Number in the Back of the Cab Starts with C-28...

How can I tell other than measuring it :?:

PEACE!!!

I know this is not the answer you wanted...but....go to the Mesa website and go into the cab section. It will give you dimensions for every cab they produce. Write down the measurements and break out a tape measure and measure yours, or, call them and give them the serial #, I'm sure they can track it.......

Here is a photo of my Stiletto 2x12.

AMPclosefront.jpg

Or are you talking 4x12?

Go to the Mesa website and look up products and cabinets. They will list the dimensions of their different cabinet models.

If it is not custom finished it will have the silver piping around the grill cloth as shown in the pic above.

the silver piping should be a Stiletto, the Roadster cabs of the same dimensions don't have that silver piping (because I own 1-12 and 2-12 Roadster cabs).

Silver piping.....yea, true. My Stiletto head has the silver piping. My recto 4x12 has black piping.

do believe so. my stiletto 4x12 has the "silver" piping. its more of a gray, but yeah

Back