High gain DC-5 clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dc5 and I loved its tone. :D
I really liked your tone but like you said, I prefer more mids,more definition.
Good work :wink:

Curious to listen, but...I don't know if it is only me, but while loading the file, it asks me a licence to play it, and doesn't allow me to listen because licence has been already required 10 times or a thing like this...

It asked me a licence ,another screen opened ,I clicked on accept or something,after a few seconds licence was in my computer and file starts to play.
Please upload your file to another place :wink:

BTW one of the best tones I've heard here.No muddy bass like a thousand clips.
congratulations :D :D :D

ytse_jam said:
Curious to listen, but...I don't know if it is only me, but while loading the file, it asks me a licence to play it, and doesn't allow me to listen because licence has been already required 10 times or a thing like this...

Same page popped up on me too. I waited,but no other page came up to accept it???

18&Life said:
It asked me a licence ,another screen opened ,I clicked on accept or something,after a few seconds licence was in my computer and file starts to play.
I suppose you were one of the first ten... Nitro, I know you always post good clips, so I'm really curious to listen to it, please upload it somewhere else! thanks

yeah man, i can't listen to it cause my browser(Opera) is not supported.
Try using www.box.net
it's a great page for uploading stuff, it's got a player too.

I clicked on dowload the file and link doesn't work.
Why don't you simply upload to soundbucket and put the link here ?

http://www.box.net/shared/885kpbyrk3

The file is being a pain in the *** because I recorded it on my mac with ProTools...and now I can't turn it into an MP3 with Cakewalk for some reason. I guess I have to turn it into an MP3 from my mac and then upload it on soundclick.

Nitrobattery said:
I guess I have to turn it into an MP3 from my mac and then upload it on soundclick.
It would be a great thing, Nitro... I still have that problem with the licence. It's surely related to that wma format.

At the moment I can only listen through headphones, so I'm curious to hear it at home. However it seems to be a great high gain tone! great playing as well (and as always)!is it just guitar straight into the amp?

when are you going to sign a big label contract man? seriously. you're a beast full of creativity!

the tone itself is good, but a little bit of a blanket on it.

when are you going to sign a big label contract man? seriously. you're a beast full of creativity

Haha, thanks man. I'm working on my band's cd right now, so we'll see if anyone else feels the same way.

I recorded this clip at night so the amp is far from cranked up. It was also the first thing I recorded with my new ProTools rig...and since the amp was so low I had to crank the level on my DIGI 002. That kind of gave it an unorganic sound that really isn't very pleasing. As soon as the Drum and bass tracks are done, I'll post some previews of the songs with the scratch tracks so you can get an idea of what the new stuff will sound like.

Here ya go man!

Gain 3
Treble 8
Mids 6
Bass 5
Presence 3

I have the graphic EQ in a mild V formation and used a Maxon OD808 in front of the amp

Latest posts

Back