Hi all, from newbie Mesa user.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quinny

Reaction score
Hi folks.

First post here, have until now done a lot of reading on this forum, some great reading here!! I generally play a whole bunch of guitars into a whole bunch of amps, but my mainstays for live playing are a Road King and a Trem-O-Verb, both combos. I love my amps! :D Looking forward to hanging here more, a cool forum!

Cheers all.

Q.

my mainstays for live playing are a Road King and a Trem-O-Verb

I hate you. :D One day, I'll have a RK.

What kind of guitars are you playing?

Hi guys

You can check out my kit list here. I'm a blessed boy indeed, I love my equipment. Did some experimenting today with the Mesa's, I'm definitely more of a 6L6 fan than the ELs.... pretty soon going to order a load of JJ stuff and do some experimenting, I'm VERY happy with the tones overall but sometimes wish the higher gain tones were just a little tighter and more focused in the low end. Also very keen to see how the KT88s will work out, an interesting proposition.

Cheers, Q.

Another BAM'er! Cool. I just checked out your gear page - I always thought you were an old dude!! Guess I was wrong. I'm jealous of the Heatley order. Looked at the rough stock - what are you planning?

Latest posts

Back