HELP!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamdesoto

Reaction score
i just noticed that one of the speakers in my 2x12 isnt working. i'm trying ot take the back off of the cab and i took out all the screws and was using a putty knife to try to get the back off and its not budging. any tips?

screw the input plate out and pull the back out.

If that doesn't work: screw one of the handles out and push it out with a stick(broom or so).

thanks, i got it. however, all of the wiring looks good but i'm not gettin sound out of the right speaker. any ideas on what it could be?

AART said:
screw the input plate out and pull the back out.

You will want to do this anyway because your leads may be short inside and you will want to set the back cover aside to be able to examine what is going on inside the cab. You should have enough leads to be able to mainuplate the jack plate enough to shove it back through the hole until you can remove the back panel. If the plate doesn't fit through the hole just be careful once you remove the back panel or you might damage your wiring. If your leads are long enough you should reattach the jack plate as soon as you get the back panel off so that you have less stuff dangling around. You won't need to have the hand hole anymore to replace the back panel when you are done.

Back