Help please, possible trade, need advice

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
I recently had a MkIII head for sale on ebay. It went unsold. Somebody emailed me who wanted to do a trade. This person lives a couple of towns away, so we could meet in person.

Would you trade a MkIII head for a Stiletto Deuce series 1 head? I realize that GC was blowing these out for a while. I also realize that the series 2 is more desirable.

I'm an amp ***** and since money is short, I need to sell or trade amps to keep buying new ones. I've never tried the Stiletto Deuce, it could be fun.

My main amp is still my DC-3 combo which I'll never sell. I really want to get a Lonestar special head but don't have the cash at the moment.

If I do get the Deuce, I think I could sell it, when I get tired of it, for more than the MkIII.

any opinions?

Keep your Mark III. If there was no Mark IV I would have bought the MarkIII. The stiletto is an ok amp but you won't get the Mesa sound that the Mark III gets. But if you are tired of the Mark III then maybe you just need to go play a Stiletto yourself first. Then decide.

Take advantage of eBay's free relist option, you might have just been unlucky the first time around. What are you starting the bidding price at?

Back