Help me! Mark III question, urgent!Thank you!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dongh1217

Reaction score
Hey guys:
I just saw a Mark III combo at my local site, I always want a Mark IV, but I haven't found one for two years, but Now, the chance seems close to me.

It is a Mark III combo,<a href="http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=29621043" target="_new">click</a>

Price and location looks is killer to me (No shipping and wait)

As a Solo50 owner, I'm now more looking for a hard and tight metal tone like Lamb-of-God tone, so I look further into Mark series.

So could any one help me if you know how does Mark III sounds like compare to Mark IV? Can I get what I want (hard and tight metal tone) from this little beast? Thank you and please help me!

Any help would be great, I really don't want it pass on to someone else!Cheers!!!

1st of all, wrong forum.

I think the MkIV would be more up your alley, especially since Mark Morton actually plays em, but why not try the MkIII and decide for yourself?

Technically, with the MK III being discontinued in 1998 he may have a loop hole to post here. IMHO, the MK IV is abrutal and crushing amp when set up properly. Unless you E-bay a MK III, the IV is much more accessible.
I run my 1993 MK IV through a Mesa 4FB 4X12 with 2000 Celestion V-30's and it will maim small animals at 20 feet with an unholy amount of drive, chunk and a brutal bottom end.

Latest posts

Back