Help I.D. this head please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drinkingdeath01 said:
As a weekend gearhead warrior all I can say is keep hitting up the obscure. I've spent numerous hours in silly music stores and seedy pawn shops only to be disappointed, but every once in awhile, you hit pay dirt. I've found some great gear for great prices but nothing like this. I feel like I've found a Picasso at a garage sale. :D :D :D

+1 Nice
A few years ago I found a Coli for sale. The owner was calling it an "auditorium amp"
(I think he meant for playing music in a large school auditorium - a Coli in a school auditorium - hmmm would there be enough power :roll: :roll: ).
The Coli was in an obscure location and finding it was totally random and unexpected.

Thank you all for your comments. Since his passing I have had some offers to buy it but I don't ever plan on selling it. Its very special to me. Purple Rain was the very first record I ever bought. I had to be around seven or eight years old. I remember playing it over and over again on my Mickey Mouse record player. Luckily for me my parents never picked up the lyrics for Darling Nikki. LOL. The amp now has a live in road case and its currently at Mesa getting a check up. I'm sure Mike will have some stories to tell once it hits his bench.

Back