HELLO !!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUCKBOY99

Reaction score
I was surfing the net looking for info on the Lonestar & I'll be damned....I find "The Boogie Board".

I've owned a Blue Angel 4x10 for about a year now & a Bottle Rocket for about 3 years....never even thought to see if there was a board for "Boogiers"!

Anyway, hello all....look forward to learning a little more about one of my favorite amps & checking out the new ones!!! :D

welcome to the board! another blue angel owner! if you do a search, you'll see that the blue angel appreciation thread is the longest running thread on the board. make a contribution!

stay awhile,
Andy

Thanks Fellas!!!

I just read (most of) the Blue Angel thread & tossed in my .02

What a GREAT amp !!!!

Glad I found this Forum....between this & the Seymour Duncan Forum, I should get NO playing done!!!! :roll:

I just bought the Clubman so I'm still in the "learning" phase.

It's EL34 based & uses an EF86 in the normal P/I slot....I've got Sovtek EL34WXTs, NOS JAN Phillips 5AR4, NOS Dario Miniwatt EF86, & @ RFT 12AX7s in it.

The only pedals I use are a Vox wah, Mesa/Boogie Bottle Rocket (w/JJs), & a Boss EQ-20....run it thru a GCX Ground Control (overkill, but I got it in a trade!).

The BA is a 4x10 w/original Jensen AlNiCos & the Matchless goes thru a home-made closed back 2x12 that looks like a Marshall Bluesbreaker (bought a Marshall logo from Mojotone...looks SWEET!) & I've got a Greenback/G12H30 combo in it.

The BA I use mainly for "Cleans" on the combined setting(6L6/EL84s)...the Matchless I use as my "Dirty" channel, which I'm sure you've noticed, isn't very "DIRTY"....just enough to push it over the edge & have some bite.

I kick on the EQ mainly as a clean boost...kicks the mids up a bit...& then hit the Bottle Rocket for leads. With the BA it's a super saturated clean tone/with the Clubman, it's "HELLO PLEXI-ville".

REALLY REALLY happy with these 2 amps, but like I say, I'm still tweaking & learning with the Matchless.

Latest posts

Back