Hello everyone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanevil

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Proud Mesa Boogie Quad and Rectifier Stereo 2:100 owner here. I’ve also had the good fortune to have owned a Mesa Boogie Mark V:25 (twice) - which I sold both times because I was hoping to upgrade to the higher watt version, but haven’t been able to do yet - and a Triple Rectifier Solo (one of the dumbest gear sales I ever did).

I really dig Mesa Boogie amps, and hope to expand my collection going forward. Currently eyeing a Mesa Boogie Rectifier Recording to pair with the Rectifier Stereo power amp I own (talk me out of it)! Been diving deeper into the digital world since 2007 as well, but as anyone experienced will tell you, it’s no patch compared to a nice tube amp.

I also have a few nice guitars that I keep rotating between, but my playing skills barely rate.

Still, I didn’t get into guitar to be a rockstar and I’m very happy to just be the rhythm guitarist in weekend warrior bands out here in Singapore.

Hope to get to know all of you in the weeks and months to come.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back