Has anyone ordered a Mark V yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...sorry Daniel.
I just discovered that one of my Mark 4 has a little something special...
You are a lucky guy to have the cash for a mark 5.
I have a lottery ticket and ....if ....my first move will be for ....you surely know what!!!!
Good weekend !
Normand.

Has anybody heard any more of when the first Mark V shipments will going out?

Scott

Last week they said 8 to 10 weeks; that puts us on mid to late April.

normandk7 said:
Hey...sorry Daniel.
I just discovered that one of my Mark 4 has a little something special...
You are a lucky guy to have the cash for a mark 5.
I have a lottery ticket and ....if ....my first move will be for ....you surely know what!!!!
Good weekend !
Normand.
Sent you a PM but it is still in my outbox and doesn't want to leave. :?
Transition was in 1983, around s/n 6000. I have s/n 6100 and I have seen another one with s/n 7800.
Best regards
daniel

igfraso said:
Last week they said 8 to 10 weeks; that puts us on mid to late April.
Yes, that's exactly what I just heard recently from a local retailer.

I got an email from my rep yesterday. The are aiming for "delivery beginning mid to late April" and the 'Dyne is about a month behind that.

The M9 Carbines are shipping now, beyotches.

I've been out of this for over 15 years. I've been playing bass but I want to get back into guitar. I sold my Caliber 50+ in order to finance my bass rig so I've been without a guitar amp for a long time. I started looking again and I couldn't believe how much the Boogie line has grown. I only remember the studio 22, caliber 50 and the brand new Mark IV.

Well, I just ordered my Mark V. When I was a kid, I was always longing for a wood cabinet Boogie with the wicker grill. Well, come May, I can cross that off my bucket list.

BTW, cool forum. I'm looking forward to spending time here when my fingers hurt.

Bill

yes! just found out ill have mine in about 2 weeks or so.. counting the days! i heard they will be making only v's for awhile to keep up!

Woodyboogie said:
yes! just found out ill have mine in about 2 weeks or so.. counting the days! i heard they will be making only v's for awhile to keep up!

Where exactly did you order from??

I put my down for a Mark V head at Mesa Hollywood a few weeks ago, I've been calling every week and they just keep saying "the end of March" and that's all they know. I'm sure I'm in the very first batch to be sent out (anywhere?) so hopefully it's not too long for any of us.

Well I started this thread back in January, had my order into my dealer during the week of Namm and right now im waiting for a call back. I was told at the beginning of March that I would see something at the end of March. Were waiting to hear back from the rep.

MarkIVwidebody said:
bradg said:
I ordered one the 12th from my local dealer and they make me put 50% down. I was told 60 days or less.
LOLZ Look at the date of that posting-mid January.....60 days ago

Yep that's me. I'm being told late May/June now. :lol:

it seems as if this amp will never be released. But in the end I suppose all good things are worth waiting for. Too bad I had to cancel my order. :(

I'm hoping I can snag my hands on a Mark IV though.

A Mark IV will cost you 1400 bux anyway and could be 10 years old. Order a V and get a Mark IV, a Mark IIC, better cleans, etc. for 2 thousand. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back