has anyone ever compiled a recto database

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mesanomad100 said:
I would say

Model(Dual/triple/RK/roadster/Maverick etc)
Serial
Location(ie.Scotland,Dunfermline or US,New York)
No. of channels
Distinguishing features/mods.(chrome and black/purple suede/serial loop)
Pics.
Current cost(Retail or second hand costs)

that should probably do for me anyways ohhh perhaps if there are any flaws in the homes security that we should know about to emmmm keep those pesky burglers out!!!!!!!! :wink:

that is it and any revisions like you said and the ot and pt number just to see when they did change and etc etc. i like the one you posted great idea. also we need to find out if they prefer ketchup or mustard

dropped_2_c said:
mesanomad100 said:
I would say

Model(Dual/triple/RK/roadster/Maverick etc)
Serial
Location(ie.Scotland,Dunfermline or US,New York)
No. of channels
Distinguishing features/mods.(chrome and black/purple suede/serial loop)
Pics.
Current cost(Retail or second hand costs)

that should probably do for me anyways ohhh perhaps if there are any flaws in the homes security that we should know about to emmmm keep those pesky burglers out!!!!!!!! :wink:

that is it and any revisions like you said and the ot and pt number just to see when they did change and etc etc. i like the one you posted great idea. also we need to find out if they prefer ketchup or mustard

Count me in, it's a GREAT idea for us Rectifier junkies !

An' I'll take my chef salad with ranch AND blue cheese dressing...Thank You :roll:

Johnson said:
carlos- how does that new 93 rec sound?

DUDE !!! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

I'm convinced there are significant differences in the early/later rectos :!:

I've now owned a '99 TR 2 chnl, a SR50 version 2, a '97 DR 2chnl and now this one. Hands down, this '93 is somethin' special, she's got the good mojo, shake yer head, holy sh!t yeah kinda vibe.
I'm convinced !

serial# R - 001109
chassis says 1-93 but OT and other dates inside point to components being installed or checked in Nov. 92 by SW (Wiley)

pre/post 500? who cares, I know we all do but this thing is AWESOME !!!!!

:wink:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12631

\t/\m/ Carlos

Back