Happy birthday Les Paul

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riff Blister

Reaction score
les-paul.jpg

For some fun, go to Google today, check out the image of the guitar that you can actually play. :)

Cheers Les. If it weren't for this guy we probably wouldn't be here anyway :D

Jackie said:
Cheers Les. If it weren't for this guy we probably wouldn't be here anyway :D

+1 dude. Les Paul (Lester Polfuss) was the original innovator when it came to the guitar. I made it out to the R&R H.O.F. in Cleveland a couple of years ago and they had a display of Les Paul at the time. Pretty interesting stuff he invented. I also bought a Les Paul/Mary Ford boxed set, and there is some good music on there. Now, yes, it's from the 40's, but that is the musical historian in me.

Happy Birthday Les.....I hope your heaven is with a guitar in your hands!!

Guys, take a look at my avatar. I know you are thinking that the small red glow you see in the neck pickup of my LP Silverburst might be the NGC6543 Cat's Eye Nebula residing there. :shock:

I however, am convinced that it is the very soul the man himself that lives in all Gibson Les Pauls.
Chi 8)

CatsEyeNebula.jpg

Hmmm, Polsfuss. I learned something new today :)

Yes, sir, if it wasn't for him who knows.... I was fortunate to meet him many years ago when he used to play Fat Tuesdays every week. Spoke with him after the show and got him to sign a flyer from the show. Very down to earth, a great person.

Latest posts

Back