Handle Solution

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob acfix

Reaction score
I think I have a decent solution for those handles that don't last. That is the stainless steel strap covered with a rubber like outer. I found that the strap will fit into a standard 1 inch stitched belt. Got a belt from a thrift shop for $3 to try it out. l will update on how it goes after 4 or 5 gigs.
20231012_160800.jpg
16970902688124806675479744473528.jpg

I think I have a decent solution for those handles that don't last. That is the stainless steel strap covered with a rubber like outer. I found that the strap will fit into a standard 1 inch stitched belt. Got a belt from a thrift shop for $3 to try it out. l will update on how it goes after 4 or 5 gigs.View attachment 2291View attachment 2292

Auch! That looks st and scary! Did your amp ever fall out of your hands cause of this?

I like to know: I also drag my amp around for gigs and I would probably break it whe it happens to me as welll.

Auch! That looks st and scary! Did your amp ever fall out of your hands cause of this?

I like to know: I also drag my amp around for gigs and I would probably break it whe it happens to me as welll.
Hi Rob. The steel strap has never broken on me and have never heard of them failing. It the sheath that goes around the metal strap that wears out

I think I have a decent solution for those handles that don't last. That is the stainless steel strap covered with a rubber like outer. I found that the strap will fit into a standard 1 inch stitched belt. Got a belt from a thrift shop for $3 to try it out. l will update on how it goes after 4 or 5 gigs.View attachment 2291View attachment 2292
I've done about 20 gigs with this handle and no problem at all. The only improvement I can think of is a thicker belt. If I see one I grab it, but otherwise pretty happy with this.

Back