Guitar Hero

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgventura

Reaction score
Has anybody ever played Guitar Hero for playstation 2? it's SWEET and it comes with an SG :lol:
gameplay_04.jpg

here's the site (http://www.guitarherogame.com/) if you wanna check it out, and expect the 2nd one in November, where you can play lead, rhythm AND bass :shock:

I like the new Guitar Hero 2 for X-Box 360...It comes with an Explorer shaped guitar and is rigged to be able to plug in effects pedals when they come out with them! I suck at the game though....i can play the songs in real life, but on there...five buttons don't compensate lol.

-AJH

Great thats all we need,not only do we have a generation of kids sitting on their fat Dorito eatting ***'s not actually playing sports anymore ,but now we'll have a bunch of retards playing 5 button guitars.id much rather pick up my REAL GUITAR and play something I wrote.or go outside and throw around a REAL FOOTBALL.

But why do the real thing when you can have a simulation tell how good or how crappy you are without ever leaving your house into the real world....... I've never been impressed with the guitar hero game, someone tried to show me it once and didn't know I was with the band that night, so I picked up my real guitar, played the actual song and everyone was impressed (especially the ladies :wink: ) where the only ones impressed with the guitar hero player were the 3 other "geek" (I don't say this offensively because I am a complete nerd in my own right) guys with him.

fbomb said:
Great thats all we need,not only do we have a generation of kids sitting on their fat Dorito eatting ***'s not actually playing sports anymore ,but now we'll have a bunch of retards playing 5 button guitars.id much rather pick up my REAL GUITAR and play something I wrote.or go outside and throw around a REAL FOOTBALL.

Could not have said it better myself !!!!!

I consider myself the coolest geek I know :roll: but come on......it's just Simon says with friggin music.
Yet another way to dumb down a fine intricate instrument that takes years to master.

I swear, certain songs on Guitar Hero 2 on expert mode are harder than their real life counterparts. I had an addiction at one point.

kingster911 said:
I swear, certain songs on Guitar Hero 2 on expert mode are harder than their real life counterparts. I had an addiction at one point.

Seek medical help. Immediately.

My kids got me to finally try it. For months they were going "c'mon dad, you play guitar, you'll probably be awsome!" It is quite different, but I didn't do too bad AND my kids were impressed. To me that's better than impressing the ladies. (I already have one of those 8) )

I tried it, thought it was lame and totally noneducational. At least Gran Turismo made me a race car driver over night :D :D

Back