guess what amp and win a beer

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm, Grolsch. I haven't had one of those in a while.

He didn't post a picture of a Shiner Bock. I do dig Bock beers though.

Russ said:
Mmmm, Grolsch. I haven't had one of those in a while.

WTF? Do you have Grolsch in the USA?

Cool, I'm liking the US more every day! :D

BTW: I'm not a bock fan, and Grolsch does have bocks too. I like the normal grolsch or Corona, hmmm.

8)

grolsch is pretty dam nice beer.. bock i don't get here in Aust.. i liike beers like beck's,hagan,pills,blue tonge and James squire amber and porter..

FOSTER'S i have never had becasue you can't buy it in Austraila..

Reason..

it's so bad that no one wants it so they send it oversea's..lol

Shep said:
FOSTER'S i have never had becasue you can't buy it in Austraila..

Reason..

it's so bad that no one wants it so they send it oversea's..lol

Just like we do with Heineken :lol:

Schmoog said:
heineken = horse urine

yuengling = nectar of the gods

funny that heinekin TV add saying about how it hasn't changed since 1870 .. What a complete shame..i bet if they changed it it would be good.,.

Shep said:
Schmoog said:
heineken = horse urine

yuengling = nectar of the gods

funny that heinekin TV add saying about how it hasn't changed since 1870 .. What a complete shame..i bet if they changed it it would be good.,.

Well, they're quite right.

Heineken hasn't changed, only the use of Heineken. It was originally invented to flush the toilet, but after the invention of watersystems we had a problem with huge stocks of Heineken so Freddy thought that sipping it overseas would be a good idea, they drink everything there right?

It's funny how many people drink their Heinie's and that is all they will drink. Here in the 80's I remember when everyone had to have Foster's too. I actually worked for Anheuser-Busch for a year or so. I got to drink lots of beer. It was part of knowing the differences in the brands. I think I have probably drank more types of beer than most. I think the absolutely worst beer I have ever had was Astika. That stuff was like drinking formaldehyde.

Grain beers all the way. Paulaner, Oblon, Faustus and other cool beers available in Poland. For my worst beers are tha japan ones.

Btw I`ve got a rectoverb and I always tought it sounds better especialy the clean tones.

recorded using cheap software (magix audio studio or something like that, bad for multitracking :p)

1 guitar panned left, another one to the right (both at 90%)
rythm at center

no post eq and stuff like that, just the panning
guitar is a ibanez ic300 ('01) stock

and sorry for bad playing :p

now guess what amp it is :d (and no i dont give bears :p)

http://users.skynet.be/fa004760/gitaar/testing123short.MP3

Back