• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GREAT SELLER!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJstewar

Reaction score
Hi everyon in this forum!!!
First i have to say that it is an awesome forum, im very happy for been now a part of this.
I know that im new here.
My name is Winder Stewart.
I saw this forum yesterday, when looking to it i saw the classifieds section. There i saw this user Ascard selling a Roadster head, i pm him, he reply was quick. For my surprise i live near where i live, so i told him that i will stop by his house to try the head.
First let me tell you, he is the nicest guy i ever meet, second, wow when i enter to his house, **** boy he have a huge ammount of gear there, it was stuning.
He was sellin a lot of stuff he is not using.
Well i ended up buying a Roadking head he was about to sell, he didnt like the recto sound.
He is a nice guy, very happy type off guy. I vouch for him. He is a cool dude, Thanks Charles aka Ascard, now i have a RoadKing head.
Thanks for the forum too, now thanks to this forum i have a roadking head and a friend near by ta will let me try a lot of gear hahahaha.
Well cya around guys!

Kind of funny how ascard and anyone he cites as a reference speaks the same broken English, must be contagious.

Latest posts

Back