Got my studio slips cover for the Mark V 25!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherbst

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of the awesome new cover I got for my Mark V 25!

The stock slip cover is very nice but I was nervous carrying it around and putting it down on NYC streets with the reverb tank out there. I considered going with an ATA case but that brings the weight up so much I felt it defeats the purpose of a 16 lb amp.

Ordered with double padding, strap, cushioned handle, and leather strips on bottom.

Cool bag.

I always just used rolling carry on luggage myself.
It's already padded.
Comes with wheels and is inherently light.
Most have lockable zippers and a convenient telescopic handle.
You can pick them up for $20-$50 easily at Wal-Mart or Target.
Plenty of other pockets and such for storing cables, pedals, picks, etc.

As specced it was about $150. The base is just under $100 but I plan to carry it walking 1-2 miles with guitar and pedalboard so opted for extra straps and padding.

I thought of going with rolling luggage too but figure the cost of repairing just one snapped knob or switch will be higher, I always go for good cases.

I picked up this bag, fits the Mark V mini plus a small pedal board and cables ect...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/tech-21-t21-gb1-multi-purpose-gig-bag

These are well worth the $$$. I just got one for my Roadster head and I'll get one for my MarkV after I convert that from a combo to a head. They are durable, light, and easier to manage than a hard case. I play locally, nothing over a 6 hour drive and I pack it myself. I still use a hard case for my pedalboard but that may change soon as well.

Latest posts

Back