Got my roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Reaction score
Hey guys
I picked up my custom orderd Roadster Head & 4x12 cab last friday. WOW. It sounds better than expected. Mesa Hollwood got all the options correct and what a great group of guys to deal with. Whats kinda cool is it serial number is vr-000670 the first one off the line after the update.
As soon as i can figure out how to post pic's I will. Just cant wait for our next gig Oct 1st so people can hear and see what a great amp this is.

Thanks
T

Tbone: Congrats on the new Baby! I know you'll love it live as much as I love mine. I've gotten nothing but great compliments on my sound with the Roadster as I'm sure you will also.

peace,
-d

3SpeedChicken said:
Congrats Tbone!! Hope you love yours as much as I do mine....it's a monster turned up :)

It also sounds great low when you need it. I use the master and output volumes to control the levels and it sounds great at bedroom levels. But you can tell it asks to be cranked.....

Tbone said:
Hey guys
I picked up my custom orderd Roadster Head & 4x12 cab last friday. WOW. It sounds better than expected. Mesa Hollwood got all the options correct and what a great group of guys to deal with. Whats kinda cool is it serial number is vr-000670 the first one off the line after the update.
As soon as i can figure out how to post pic's I will. Just cant wait for our next gig Oct 1st so people can hear and see what a great amp this is.

Thanks
T
Congrats! Pics! :)

Latest posts

Back