Got a 562003 simul OT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvk

Reaction score
...for someone who needs it for the simul upgrade on their IIB/C/C+. Check out the classifieds section.

Thanks, and sorry if this seems like spam. I don't think so, since these OTs are super rare.

I can install this OT and perform the poweramp circuit board upgrade as well. If any European punters are interested then get in touch.

[/shameless self-promotion :D]

John,

Dont be modest. You have done some great work and thank you for sharing it with me.

Your a Geeks, geek. Unfortunately, I am American so I can only be a Tosser or a Wanker.

Tosser? no way... The only people we Brits permanently label as tossers are Dubya, and the people who voted him in!!!

Ed, I tip my hat to you, I can't believe you know so much about Boogies. And it's rubbed off on me a little bit. I've searched this forum and saved all the interesting posts, and most of them, low and behold, are from you.

Be sure to try that Diezel Herbert inductor depth circuit in your IIC+!! BOOM BOOM.

:)

Back