• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

gibson, soldano, fuchs and mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogbone94

Reaction score
hey guys trying to downsize a bit.... i like prs and gibson lps.....
1. soldano hotrod 50+... $1350
from soldano website:
Classic American hot rods and guitar amps. In both cars and gear, pursuing the perfect look and performance can be time consuming and expensive. Where amplifiers are concerned, random tinkering doesn’t always produce perfection. The HOT ROD 50 PLUS gets you there right out of the both. This high gain, two channel amp comes fully loaded with the most asked-for modifications built right in. With circuitry based on the legendary SOLDANO 100w SUPER LEAD OVERDRIVE, the HOT ROD 50 PLUS offers all the tonal range you want with all the mods you’ll ever need. And don’t be fooled by it’s 50 watt rating, this monster head packs more sonic firepower than you’ll likely need.
The HOT ROD 50 PLUS features a tube-buffered effects loop and effortless noise-free channel switching between the Normal and Overdrive Channels. There are independent Preamp gain and Master Volume controls for each channel. Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, and Depth controls provide the tone shaping. A rotary Impedance selector switch allows the use of 4, 8, or 16 ohm speaker cabinets.
MSRP $2,799
Power: 50 watts
Two Channel Head with Tube Buffered Effects Loop
Weight: 37 lbs.
Size: 9.5?H x 25?W x 9.5?D
Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7 / ECC83
Power Tubes: Two 5881 / 6L6

just retubed....

2. fuchs viper... $1700 [this one i am on the fence about, i really really like this amp, if andy can put it in a combo for me, i may keep it...]
6550's and 12ax7's
100 watts
this video say everything else.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCz0ZBVDPBI

3. mesa boogie 4-12 recto.... $500
broke in v30's... camo comes off easily... just wrapped and stapled...

4. 1992 gibson lp studio
got this as a project, already stripped of its finished... i went back black holoflake with nitro and did a natural maple binding... the back is natural with a slight flame.... i didnt get a chance to buff out the top before i had it have it playing..... 2nd and 3rd frets have some dents in them, barely noticeable and could be leveled out...
gibson tuna/stop..
gibson pots with only the volumes hooked up....
brandon wound in the neck
skatterbrane jazzbrane in the bridge...
grover tuners....
gibson gigbag.....
$850 obo shipped/pp gift
401715273.jpg

302922433.jpg

401962196.jpg

400711475.jpg

Latest posts

Back