Gibson Les Paul BFG - one man's opinion...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before the release of this guitar it was Advertised as BFG , with a comment that lead to
" Well you all know , this is a Bare ( F*N ) Guitar , no truss rod cover , no pickup rings .
ECT. I will try to find the add or review , I cannot remember where I remember it from .

I surely could be wrong , yet I remember the article when it first came out , there were also
some numbered and perhaps signed I think for alot of cash ?
Thus I think they persued a more subtle " title " , it sounds better that someone bought there hard practicing son a gibson bFg for their birthday .

From some of the Gibson I have seen lately , these might be some great work when you see
some of the garbage the gibson custom shop is putting out . No NOT all and I have Gibsons and
like them . Now every guitar feels different , and the details are being left out imHo .

I played one, frankly, I don't get the P-90 in the neck position, maybe it's just me.

I told the store owner, "now, if it had the P-90 in the bridge position, and a humbucker in the neck position, I'd jump on it!"

I saw Metallica the other week and happened to notice Hetfield was using what looked like a BFG guitar.

Latest posts

Back