Getting rid on the sizzle?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhomme3554

Reaction score
I have a RK series 1 and need to know if any one here has figured out how to remove that anoying sizzle (distortion) you get when you back off the guitar volume on CH3 and CH4. CH1 and CH2 don't do it so I'm assuming it's somewhere in the common circuitry that the two channels share. Just checking to see if there is any tribal knowledge out there before I dig into it myself. Thanks.

Dave

lhomme3554 said:
I have a RK series 1 and need to know if any one here has figured out how to remove that anoying sizzle (distortion) you get when you back off the guitar volume on CH3 and CH4. CH1 and CH2 don't do it so I'm assuming it's somewhere in the common circuitry that the two channels share. Just checking to see if there is any tribal knowledge out there before I dig into it myself. Thanks.

Dave

eq in the loop works for me.... the sizzle is in the 3.2k and 1.6k and you can tighten up the bass by dialing out some of 200 and 400.... not the to end all solution but it works for me.... some also like an OD infront to smooth out the top which is where the buzz lies

Latest posts

Back