Get some mods on your triaxis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy135

Reaction score
Hello I recently finished to repair my triaxis and I´m looking for other owners of triaxis that wants to help me on modify the triaxis.
Well my idea is that all the triaxis owners says to me what they really want to improve on theirs triaxis, and I will do the correct mods.
Well speaking with somebody they says:
- The recto mode hasn´t enough gain
- The presence parameter seems to hadn´t any effect over the sound
- My personal taste is that the lead2 needs a bit extra punch

What do you think about these ideas??? Please post your opinions about what do you want to improve or mod on your triaxis.
Afterall I will post the components and values with photos for everybody that wants mod the triaxis.

In my opinion it ain't broke, and if it ain't broke don't fix it. :roll:

ok I´m agree, but I will do a couple of mods, my idea is not to mod the original triaxis design, I will get a 20% gain increase all with the digital multiplexers, that is if the owner wants he can get the extra gain jumping from a 8 value to an 11 value in the parameters of gain, lead drive1, lead drive 2 and master.
Getting the extra amount of gain in a programable format allows to the user to decide if he wants an extra gain or if he wants to run the triaxis in a classic way, then the user decides with the programs if he wants to mod the gain or not. Which this mod all triaxis owners could play the classic triaxis or the extra gain triaxis on the same unit just increasing the value from 8 to 11 ( the 11 is the new highest value and means maximun overdrive able to collapse your build )
This mod is totally reverse, just if you want to run it modded take the 11 value and if you want to run the triaxis as the classic design not to program the machine over the 8 value.
I think that letting the owner to program the mods in the presets, and letting him if he wants to play modded or not is a great improve.
Another improvement will be the presence parameter, everybody saids to me to please get a more adjustable presence.
What do you think to get the mods programed by the owner let him to reverse his decisions and letting him to choose the mod????

It could be more aggressive and tight for rhythm tones...especially LD1RED. I really can't get a tight tone from that mode. I have a 2.0 triaxis which means NO PHAT MOD.

did you really want more punch, gain and agressive on your lead 1 red???
I can say you how to get it, just only needed to replace 3 resistances, that only affects to the ld1 red.
I think that in general triaxis is so good just as it becomes from petaluma, but if you want I say you the 3 resistances that you need to change

Latest posts

Back