G-System

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been researching this unit and it seems amazing and I'm thinking of picking one up soon. I recently just got a Mark IV head and I am using that with a 2x12 vertical recto cabinet and a Boss GT-8 and I was thinking the G-System could replace the boss GT-8 and pretty much be the controller for my rig. I heard some stuff about how the G-System doesnt work with Mesas so im not sure whether to go through and buy it so does anyone know if the G-System would work with my Mark IV or better yet work well :D . Also any info or experiences with the G-System would be great. Thanks Alot!

Zach

The system is unreal with Mesa products. Ive played my buddies many times through his RK (marshall cabs) and its amazing, every sound and effect is pronounced and usable allowing the tones to remain. The unit is bomb proof and looks very very nice. He went with a couple of new Ernie Ball pedals to use as expressions (ie wah volume etc).

If you have the money, pull the trigger!

David

Funny how the G-System is made in Thailand and the G-Force is made in Denmark. :?: I think I'm going for the G-Force 8)

Latest posts

Back