G-Force in the house

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
PC070006.jpg

that's pretty much the ultimate rig!
are you planning on putting anything in those 2 blank spaces or just leaving it for ventilation?

turmoil said:
that's pretty much the ultimate rig!
are you planning on putting anything in those 2 blank spaces or just leaving it for ventilation?

I don't know what else I need :wink: I am open to suggestions. I know sombra said an alesis equilizer, but I don't think I want to go with an EQ, besides the 230D has been discontinued. I am looking into a midi controller and probably will go with the rocktron all access. So people, let me know what else you would put in my rig :D

Ah. Thanks for letting me know about gmajor tone suckage. didn't know that. Cool now i feel better about the 200 bucks im spending to get my 6 space rack case + korg dtr-2000 today :)

So people, let me know what else you would put in my rig :D [/b][/quote]

chicks wine and condoms huauauhauahuhauhauhua

The G Major sucked tone and volume out of my Road King. Plus, what sound I did get was very sterile. I haven't tried the G Force, but I'm sure it's outstanding. It oughtta be for that price. I'm currently using a Rocktron Xpression and it works and sounds awesome! It's very stripped down, though... If you don't need a bunch of processing, it might be worth checking out.

Latest posts

Back