Do you feel it’s a waste…

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearing an amp on youtube is one thing, perhaps a start to making a decision. Noting can replace trying it out in person. That is when the decision will be made if it is the right amp for you. If you do so, be prepared. Download the manual and print out the suggested settings pages so you have a starting point.

Not a waste. Do what makes you happy and what you can afford!

Although I will say, if you enjoy playing at home there's a decent chance you'll get even more enjoyment if you start playing with others and/or gigging, so always worth looking into exploring that side :D

cars, guns, baseball cards, shoes, jewelry, stamps, antiques, motorcycles, home theater, etc etc. everyone has their interests, I think it would be unfair to judge musicians differently. you can have one dope classic muscle car that will never see a drag strip, or a garage full of amps & guitars that will never be played on stage, both will hurt your ears. if someone else has a problem with it, well, that's their problem hehe.

you can have one dope classic muscle car that will never see a drag strip, or a garage full of amps & guitars that will never be played on stage, both will hurt your ears

Sigh… you busted me!

IMG_6693.jpeg

My toy is a bit more modern. Yes, I have hit the drag strip with it, almost every Friday night when the track was open when I lived up in PA, we (friends) drove up to Island Dragway in NJ to hit the quarter mile. Since I moved to NC, there is a local drag strip in town, just a few miles away, they only run the 1/8 mile. My car does not wake up until I get passed the 1/8 mile so no fun in doing that. Have not run down the track in a good 16 years. Still keeping the car even if I no longer race with it.

20190507_133218.jpg

I also have a 4WD vehicle, what is the point in have such if you do not go off-road? Sure, I bought it for the heavy snow when I lived up in PA. Wanted an off-road capable vehicle for that purpose, and yes, have gone off-road several times with that too. It may not look like much, but I have gotten farther with this vehicle than I ever could with a Ford Explorer. This is my daily driver too. Not as beefed up like the red jeep in the post above.

One the beach at Corolla light, NC..jpg

yeah, the entire vehicle was under water, but still breathing air. No snorkle.jpg

Back