• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FYI- 2x12 Halfback on e-bay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that too Russ....it's a relist. The first time he was starting at $5 bills ! I think it's too high now starting at $4.

Awesome cab for sure but he's not letting people breathe with the bidwars ? Which is kinda half the fun......... sometimes.

Regardless, a fine cab. :wink:

Oh crap...wrong listing ! :oops: I saw the other one, didn't catch this one.
Yeah man wicked green, but the speakers look off, little cheapo replacements.
If you could pick this up for a couple of bills and find your own EV's...that would do ! :D

ThunderMonkey I saw the one you are talking about during its last listing. Not bad condition wise, but I think the price is a tad high still.

As for the neon green one, I was a bit skeptical of the speakers. Plus I don't play in a Racer X tribute band so I'm not sure about the green grille :D :lol:

I forgot who had it but someone has a racktifier that matches this cab.

Man I want to get one of these bad! There is another one on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-2X12-Split-Back-Speaker-Cab-with-EVs_W0QQitemZ330131511227QQihZ014QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would love to jump on that one but I assume I will forget about the auction, going out of town and probably will forget to jump on the computer.

the posting with the one with the green grille looks a little fishy..... the guy doesnt seem to know anything about the amp and the price isn't where it should be IMO. Plus every bid i've seen on that cab (i have been watching intently because i've been gas'ing for one of these for a while) has User ID kept private and every other post on ebay i've seen like that has been a fraud.... i almost got screwed a year ago when i bid on a VHT Pitbull UL that had 7 hours left and the highest bid was only $200 and the highest bidders at that time had all been User ID kept private.... thankfully ebay caught it before i got royally screwed..... it may not be a fraud but it sure looks like it... beware

The deals are out there. I just picked up a split vertical 2x12 with EV's in it at Atlanta Discount Music for $200 Sunday. Even with shipping it ended up being $260..

The deals are definitely out there to be had. I picked up my Mesa 4x12 halfback in great shape (no scuffs, rubs, or tears) for $280.00 :shock: from this guy in Connecticut on ebay last year. He obviously didn't realize or care what he had so I put on my hard pokerface.
Shipping was laughable as my buddy (who drives for United Van Lines) was running a load back from Boston at the exact same time that I won the auction. He picked it up for me on his way back down to N. Carolina.
I basically got this cab for a song and a dance ! :lol:
The deals ARE out there you just have to look and be patient.

i fully agree that the deals are out there..... when i bought my mark iv longhead a few years ago off this guy on craigslist i got it for $650 and the thing was nearly brand new.... the guy had no clue what he had and i wasn't about to tell him..... the only reason i ever sold it was because a year later i found a guy (also on craigslist) selling his triaxis and 50/50 for 750... the triaxis had a little rack rash but worked perfectly... the 50/50 was practically new so i sold it on ebay for $600 and bought a 2:90 off another guy on craigslist for $700.... so basically came down to triaxis/2:90 for $850

as for the 2x12 cab on ebay..... the thing that looks fishy to me is the whole posting ... not so much the price.... the fraud posts i've seen out there look like this one... i hope the post is legit and someone gets a great deal, but it just seems too fishy

Latest posts

Back