• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: White 'Gator Custom Road King 2 Fullstack

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzybrane

Reaction score
I bought this earlier this year, but I'm afraid its way too much for me. I am looking to sell for CASH only. This is located in Kansas City. I have a digital camera so I can take as many pictures as you like.Contact me at [email protected] for further questions... Serious Only Please.
I'm going to take the best offer on this - so shoot me one. I'm not going to deal with low ballers, but if you name a reasonable price - you just might get this at an amazing discount. I waited on the Mesa Waiting list for 5 months just to get this.

Slant Cab/Straight Cab/Head

100_3059.jpg

100_3156.jpg

100_3087.jpg

It's your business and I'm not trying to be ugly by any stretch but.....

You paid all that money for the custom upgrades, waited 5 months for it, have only had it @ 3 months and now you want to sell it? :roll:

Are you sure you've not given it enough of a chance? Just trying to look out as we've ALL sold off things we regretted later.

I wish I had that kind of money to just throw away but that's just me. :wink:

ThunderMonkey said:
It's your business and I'm not trying to be ugly by any stretch but.....

You paid all that money for the custom upgrades, waited 5 months for it, have only had it @ 3 months and now you want to sell it? :roll:

Are you sure you've not given it enough of a chance? Just trying to look out as we've ALL sold off things we regretted later.

I wish I had that kind of money to just throw away but that's just me. :wink:
Good advice. Spend some more time before you take a hit on the price. :wink:

I can't believe i was thinking about selling the road king II... i've used it extensively and I couldnt go a week without this monster tone. Thanks Thunder Monkey for talking me out of a would-be mistake.

Latest posts

Back