• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**FS**Triple Rectifier*Head Case**

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOOC

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I`m new to this board, not here to make money, I made a good deal on here and would like to pass it on.

I bought a Roadking from Mesa Paulcaster here on this board, I'm sure he would be happy to vouch for me.

Ok, on with the sale...

I have a Triple Rectifier I bought off of the other guitar player in my band 2 years ago. I replaced all of the 6l6's with straight replacements from Mesa around January of this year. The head has spent it's life with me
enclosed in a head case made by Rock Hard Cases. If any of you have had these cases you know they are top of the line and are in no way comparable to the Ebay junk.

I have the footswitch, footswitch cable, head cover, and footswitch cover and all will be included in the sale of the head. I also have the original box for this head. I can ship inside this if only the head is wanted, or can ship along with the head and headcase at your expense.

Here's the Pics: (Rack gear not included, unless for the right price :)
58b7e6c9.jpg

7f8878a2.jpg

eb235265.jpg

a2f32137.jpg

a3ba228e.jpg

76101e60.jpg

b0a625d5.jpg

d627ea8b.jpg

faf967a6.jpg

Now the dirty:

1350 plus shipping for the head.
350 plus shipping for the case.
1600 plus shipping for the head and case.

I paid 550 for the case brand new and it still has plenty of life left to protect your gear.

All offers considered.

I would imagine shipping will be in the 150 dollar range for everything or around 75-100 for each. Buyer to pay actual shipping via UPS insured for the selling price. If you only want the head, it will be boxed in it's original box and then placed in a larger box full of shipping peanuts.

I glady except paypal (I'll split the 3% with you) or money order, cashier's check, but will wait for these to clear before shipping[/u]

Great sale. I've played through this rig one wonderful night in the Bluff and it scorched. Somebody buy it. NOOC all the way.

Latest posts

Back