• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tom Anderson Atom CT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddf007

Reaction score
I'm selling my Tom Anderson Atom CT, which is like new. If you're a Les Paul lover you'll go crazy for the Atom CT. It's everything a Les Paul wants to be. I'm a huge Les Paul fan myself so I'm not knocking the Paul. Tom Anderson just takes quality to another level. The tones that come from this guitar are much more musical and defined. You just have to hear it and play it to truly understand. I don't think there's anyone out there that's played a Tom Anderson that can deny the quality that goes into one of these. Like I said, this one is like brand new. No dings, scratches, repairs, fret wear, etc. Comes with the OHSC and all the original paperwork. You can see all the specs on the build sheet. This guitar was custom built for me. I am the original owner. It has never left my smoke free home. Save a ton of money on this one.

You can see more pictures at my Photobucket: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt172/toddf007/

$2350 Shipped and PayPal Personal (Gift). I also accept Standard PayPal, but you pay the fees.

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Latest posts

Back