• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TA15, Recto 1x12 with Scumback

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scandoslav

Reaction score
Click the thumbnails for gigantic blurry pictures. If you want better pics I'll attempt to get them; I'm probably the worst photographer on earth.

TA15. The amp has a few marks of wear.

$600 + shipping. Includes bag, foot switch, foot switch cable, and power cord. It's under warranty until April 2015. I don't have the warranty paperwork, but I called up and registered it with Boogie (something the original owner had apparently neglected to do).

---

Recto 1x12. Used condition. It has a professionally-installed 8 OHM 65 Watt M75 Scumback speaker.

$200 + shipping. Includes cover.

A local music store's shipping manager is helping me ship these things. I'll have to wait until he has time in his schedule, so it could take up to week to ship after payment. You'll obviously be kept up to date throughout the process. :)

Alternatively, Los Angeles buyers can pick up. I also spend some time in Irvine, so buyers within driving distance of the OC could arrange to pick up there.

Looking for:
Express 5:50

PM with questions

Latest posts

Back