• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Road King Series II head MINT (Free shipping)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach.king

Reaction score
I will sell these as a package deal or separately.

I am asking $2,900.00 for both the head and cab.

OR

$2400 for the head
$500 for the cab SOLD

This includes FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA. They are both brand new. Minimal scratching on the 4x12. It is a slant rectifier cabinet by the way. Comes with full 5 year warranty, I haven't even sent the card in yet, paperwork, manual, King Kontroller is mint as well. I can post pics a little later. Local sales are welcome as well, but I have no problem shipping and as I said, it's free to ship anywhere in the USA. Guaranteed to be as described, or you can return it within 3 days. I can accept Paypal or US Postal money Orders... cash in person please. thanks!

link to my craigslist ad...
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/msg/787232622.html

See ad for my phone number. You can also PM me through here. I need to go to the studio to take pictures of it. I will do that most likely tonight and post the pics tomorrow (8-08-08)

thanks...
Zach

rk2.jpg

rk3.jpg

rk1.jpg

pics of the cab to be posted next, just took them at the studio tonight.

Man, I just bought a new 2x12 recto cab I wish I would've known about this earlier. Someone want to buy this cab from me so I can get this one jk lol. Those are some nice pics of your gear too.

Man, I just bought a new 2x12 recto cab I wish I would've known about this earlier. Someone want to buy this cab from me so I can get this one jk lol. Those are some nice pics of your gear too.

Sent you payment via E-Check, see my email about the Ten dollars and let me know if you need help on refunding it.

hey Zack - just emailed you from the craigslist page... Interested in the head.

-Kris

Back