• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Road King Series 2 Head and/or 2x12 Rectifier V30 CB Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

RK Series 2 Head (series 2.1 with external trigger) with less than 70 hours of use on it and in show room new condition. I bought it out of the box on July 19. It has not left my home, nor gotten over 30% of volume. Basically, babied and minty but way too much amp for me at this stage in my life.

Pronet pricing is $2,499 + tax = ~$2700.
I will see it to you for $2,400 inclusive of paypal fees and shipping to US48.
I believe there is a decent wait time for one of these, so you can save several hundred dollars and get it within one week of payment.

2x12 Rectifier closed back cabinet with v30s also in like new condition.

Pronet pricing is $559 + tax = ~600
I will sell it you for $475 inclusive of paypal fees and shipping to US48.
This is a very fair price based on eBay closed listings so I am factoring in not having additional eBay fees in the price for both items.

Photos of either or both available on request for confirmation of my description. Both items are 100% functionally perfect with no disclaimers or issues.

Interested in both? Make me a compelling offer.

This is a great sounding rig, but can't stay with me at this time. I will let this listing run a few days before considering a listing on fleabay. Local pickup in the DFW area and/or payment other than paypal are negotiating points for a lower price based on expenses I will not incur as a result.

I am also considering selling a 2002 Mcnaught vintage singlecut. PM me if you are interested for more details.

Thanks,
Bryan

since it's too much amp for you i have a rk series 1 looking to get a series 2 so this might be a good opportunity...

question: the only way im going to get a series 2 is if i get rid of my amps now...

since its too much amp for you do you want my rectoverb 50 watt combo its more managable for home use and still loud enough to gig and have in studio. i just don't need it since i have a road king head + 4x12

the rectoverb is of no use to me since it is tonally the same thing in 2 channels as the road king. it doesn;t have the bells and whistles as far as progressive linkage, multiple effects loops, ch2 brit, el34 option and stuff but it is a great amp and a 1x12 so easier to lug around than a head + cab

Yes, I would be interested in cash + trade discussions for a 'smaller' boogie combo. Have been considering the Mark series as an option as well.

Latest posts

Back