• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Road King/ Orange 4x12/ Cases

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troyerarntryr

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Mesa Road King II (v2) head, and Orange slant 4x12 Cabinet.

Both the head and cab come with custom built live-in flight cases. The cases have definitely been used a lot, but have no serious damage, just scratches. The amp and cab however are in MINT condition. They've lived in these cases ever since I bought them, and haven't been to a gig without them. Road King comes with footswitch, midi cable, cover, footswitch cover, and all original papers/ manual. Even still has the Made in USA sticker on the top. The footswitch has a little bit of cosmetic wear, but works perfectly. Orange is a slant cab with Vintage 30s. The case for the Orange cab was built by Maxline Custom Cases, and in all honesty is the best flight case I've seen. The case for the Road King was made by Unitec Cases. Road king new is $2700, and the case Was around $300. Bought the Orange cab brand new for $1,100 and the case was about $500.

IMG_0754.jpg

(Also, since taking these pictures I've spent a few hours steel wooling and cleaning up the cases and cleaning the inside of the head)

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Road King Head w/ Case: $2,200

Orange 4x12 with case: $1,100

Both together: $3,000

I'm open to hearing offers as well.

If you're interested, call, e-mail, or text: