• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Mark IV complete system Or Mark IV Separately.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randall d

Reaction score
Mesa Mark IV original narrow combo with EV speaker. This three channel monster includes original footswitch, castors and soft Mesa cover. Excellent condition, no rips or tears.

6-space (SKB) rack that includes:
* GCX Guitar switcher
* GCX Ground Control (V2)
* DBX 160X Studio Compressor
* Boss VF-1 Multi Effects Processor
* Korg DTR-2 Rack Tuner
* Juice Goose Power Strip w/lights and dimmer
* Old Samson SR-1 Wireless system w/beltpack
* Red Box Pro direct box/cabinet emulator for mic-less sends to the PA or silent recording (Mark IV has a speaker silence switch)

This is the ultimate, complete integrated amp system! The rack connects to the amp via 2 multi-conductor/connector cables (plus one cable to the front input of the Mark IV). This allows for fast set-ups!! One cable handles the audio signals (FX loop and signal to the Red Box), and the other cable handles all of the switching duties. This gives you MIDI control (through the Ground Control) of: amp channel, EQ in/out, FX loop in/out, Class A/Simulclass modes, DBX Compressor in/out (true bypass via GCX), and effects unit patch all at the press of one (preprogrammed) footswitch button. There is also one channel of the GCX still available for your favorite pedal(s). In other words...You program any variation of the above options into a patch in the Ground Control (and name it), and everything switches simultaneously at the press of a single footswitch button!! The tuner is not in the signal chain; so no tone suck! And the compressor's detector circuit is always receiving your signal so there is no thump when you switch it into the signal chain.
This awesome rig is so versatile that you can do almost anything with it. I bought almost all of it new (except the GCX Switcher and the VF-1) and it has rarely been out of my smoke-free home. I just don't need anything this powerful anymore. I will include all manuals. I will also include the folding stand shown in the pictures for free if you want to pay for the (separate) shipping.

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

I am new to this board, but I hang out some at The Gear Page. My ebay user name is randall_dee.
I am asking $2200 plus actual shipping. Sorry, no trades (I need the money). All of this for just a little more than the price of a new Mark IV!!

Willl sell Mark IV separately for $1250 plus actual shipping. USPS Money order.

That's a cool little rig...

Interesting that your first post here is a classified though.

Welcome to the Board.

Thanks Russ,
Yeah, I know it looks a little suspicious. I hang out at the Gear Page some, along with the Melancon Forum. I don't play the Mark IV for anything but teaching lessons in my home (which is why i don't frequent this forum, though I have visited it many times as a guest) and I will never need a system this powerful again. SOOO I am selling it. I already bought a lower wattage amp and need to pay for it. You can check my ebay feedback, and I can provide additional references. As you can tell, these are not stock photos from a web page.

Okay, I've decided to seperate this system (even though it is a shame). I will take $1250.00 plus actual shipping for the Mark IV. USPS money order. This amp has seen almost no use outside my home. I've mostly used it for teaching guitar lessons. It sounds awesome and looks almost new.

SOLD...to me! Great amp, everything as shown and described, and a great seller.

Latest posts

Back