• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Dual Rectifier TREMOVERB 2x12 Combo!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightywarlock

Reaction score
I've been struggling a bit for money lately (wouldn't know it by some of my gear trades and such), but I've decided that the Tremoverb 2x12 Combo I bought very recently, is just too much for my needs. I bought it for a gigging punk band, who, after we finish our upcoming 3rd album, are breaking up, as I was getting tired of lugging my heads and cabs all the time, but never even got a chance to use this thing...since that band will be no more. My other band I use difference amps, so I really have no need for this one right now...
It's comes with Footswitch, cables, and also has Celestion Vintage 30's in it.

So...Here's the issue.
I'd like to get about $700 for it. I paid quite a bit more than that just 3 months ago.
However, it is heavy, and will cost a lot to ship, so buyer pays shipping IF i have to ship it out of the L.A. area. I can meet anyone in the AZ/CA areas, but elsewhere will have to ship.
I even just had this brought to Mesa Hollywood very recently for a full run through to make sure all was good. I think he just replaced some LED's, or something. There was nothing really wrong with it...he just cleaned it out.
So...let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
Tremoverb.JPG

Latest posts

Back