• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MESA BOOGIE SUBWAY BLUES AMP

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevoreen

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Mesa/Boogie Subway Blues amp. They don't make these anymore and I don't think you'll find one in better condition than this one.
Lots of tone in a low-watt, lightweight package.

20watts with a half power jack in the back / 2-EL84, 4-12AX7 / 3-band EQ / Eminence Black Shadow speaker / Long 3-spring reverb tank / Parallel FX Loop with Mix Control / Record Out / Silent Record Mute Switch.

Front controls: Bright/Fat switch - Input jack - Volume - Treble - Middle - Bass - Reverb - Standby switch - On/Off switch

$575 shipped to anywhere in CONUS. Payment by Paypal only, but I'll cover all fees.

Excellent working condition, but tubes are old and could stand to be replaced. No rips, tears, or snags. Beautiful amp.

Here's a couple of pics. Sorry about the glare.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

100_4147.jpg

100_4154.jpg

Keep this up to date if ya can Stevoreen........I'm interested just not a fan of paypal.

Do ya have the shipping box or are you going to have it pro-boxed by a packing company?

Also do ya mind if I ask why you are selling it?

Thanks.........

Hey Shnapper,
I haven't had any problems with Paypal so far. My Paypal account serves as my gear fund, so I don't bother the family account for my toys. My wife seems to be OK with that.

I don't have the original shipping box. I usually pay UPS to pack my amps for me. The one I go to has guys who are also musicians working there and they seem to take extra care with the packing. Things like wrapping the amp in bubble wrap before packing so the whole amp doesn't end up filled with peanuts. I've never had a problem with anything they've shipped for me.

I bought this amp because I needed a lightweight tube combo, but had never tried a Boogie. I've decided that I prefer the Fender tone more (Is that OK to say on here?) and will probably end up getting a Deluxe Reverb, a Princeton reverb or possibly something on the boutique side with the same tone.

Thanks.
Steve

Haven't had any firm commitments yet on it, so I'm going to move it to Ebay today. I'll go $550 including shipping and paypal fees if anyone wants it before I list it.

I'll delete this thread to clean up the board after I list it.

Thanks
Steve

Latest posts

Back