• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie MKIV B Medium Head - Absolute Mint!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruso

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Mint Mesa Boogie MKIV B Medium Head. I picked this up back in April of 2008 and at the time, it was only a few months old. The amp has been barely played and basically just sits in my home office with the cover over it. It is absolutely in mint condition without even a nick or scratch. It could definitely pass as a brand new head. My wife and I moved into a smaller home and even at it's lowest volume setting, it's still too loud to play when other people are in the house. I rarely ever get to enjoy it and have found myself kicking around the idea of selling it for quite some time now. I have decided to move on to something much smaller like an Egnater Rebel or something more suited for bedroom volumes. Below are some pictures I snapped this evening. Not shown are the original manual and quick reference card which will be included and shipped in the original Mesa Boogie box.

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4313.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

Asking $1,549 plus $50 shipping (PayPal users add PayPal fees). Please note, I will only ship to a PayPal user whose address if confirmed through their PayPal account, no exceptions! If you cannot meet these simple requirements, I will accept a cashier's check or money order for payment. All low-ballers will be ignored! Do not contact me unless you are serious about buying this amp and have money in hand! If you have any interest, please send me a private message.

For references, check out my feedback on eBay under the username "ryanmancuso" or search my classified threads on Rig-Talk.com under my username "ruso"

Thanks for looking!

-Ryan

All PMs returned... price lowered! Someone grab this beast!
icon_cooler.gif

bigbomb2u said:
What did you lower the price to?

I lowered it from $1,699 to $1,599. Read the first post in this thread! LOL. ;)

bigbomb2u said:
Alright I couldnt remember if it started at 1599 or 1699... AHHHH... Im thinking about it...... :mrgreen:

Werd.

socwand7 said:
Hello,

Are you still selling this amp?

Thanks

Sorry, but it's been sold for quite some time. Mods, lock this one up please.

Latest posts

Back