• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa-Boogie Mark-IVa Rackmount Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmm

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
- Mint rackmount Mesa MK-IV. I'm not fully educated on the Mark-series amps, but based on a description I was given, I believe this is an 'A' version head. Fresh set of JJ's all around (mix of KT77s / 6L6s in the Simul-class power section).

A list of features on a MKIV would probably be too long of a message… it would be like detailing the cockpit of a Boeing 747. The really short list would be:
- 100w Simul-class power (half class A, half class A/B)
- 3 channels (Rhy1 / Rhy2 / Lead), each with tone controls & push-pull knobs for voicing shifts
- Switchable FX loop
- Switchable graphic EQ
- Spring reverb
- Includes original footswitch (also mint) - see pic

Clip:
20110317 - Oni 8 - Mesa MKIV (rack) by TheMammonMachine on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Modifications (if any):
- N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
- Original footswitch

Location (City,State or City,Country):
- NH, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
- PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid):
- iTrader on sevenstring.org or forayear on eBay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
- $1250 shipped CONUS (OBRO)

I'll ship anywhere else on your dime, just PM me, and we'll figure out a price.

Mostly just looking for $ to pay off the balance of my FBM-PX, but I'll consider high-end amp / guitar trades (the list of guitars I'm interested in is pretty much limited to EBMM-JP7s & non-Ibanez / non-(import) Schecter / non-Agile 8-strings).

Pictures:

tmm-albums-gear-picture5140-ngd-201103-mesa-mkiv-2.jpg

tmm-albums-gear-picture5139-ngd-201103-mesa-mkiv.jpg

tmm-albums-gear-picture5141-ngd-201103-mesa-mkiv-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back