• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV For Sale ***Cheap***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bro KV

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Rev A was received about a year ago. Amp was checked out by Mesa in Hollywood and comes with Winged C 6L6 tubes. I will also throw in Mesa 6L6 and EL34 tubes and JJ 6L6 and KT77 tubes. I have the mesa preamp and JJ preamp tubes for it to. Footswitch, cable and reverb tank included. This amp sounds amazing and is in excellent condition. Those who know about these amps know how awesome they are. All tubes are less then a year old, I was going through different tubes trying to see the different sounds that they produce and decide what I liked the best. The Winged C 6L6s that are in it are amazing. Minor wear since the amp is over 10 years old.

$1000 plus $75 for shipping. Priced to move

IMG_4173.jpg

She's going to a good home with a few of her brothers and sisters to keep her company. :D

In the meantime I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine, apparently he'll let me have his IIc+ kombo with ext cab for a nice price. What a day.

Anybody selling a Triaxis while I'm on a roll :lol: ?

Dersu Uzala said:
She's going to a good home with a few of her brothers and sisters to keep her company. :D

In the meantime I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine, apparently he'll let me have his IIc+ kombo with ext cab for a nice price. What a day.

Anybody selling a Triaxis while I'm on a roll :lol: ?

****, you are reeling them in, man. Congrats. Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.

YellowJacket said:
Just one question. WHY?

This is the only amp listed in your profile :cry:

I really would like a Rev B long chassis head and I bought the kids a Dachshund puppy as well. Money is a little tight this summer and the Mark IV is something that is replaceable, unlike my CS Dominion.

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

Mark IV- $1000
Shipping- $65
Pictures of the family with the new dog....Priceless!!

Bro KV said:
YellowJacket said:
Just one question. WHY?

I really would like a Rev B long chassis head and I bought the kids a Dachshund puppy as well. Money is a little tight this summer and the Mark IV is something that is replaceable, unlike my CS Dominion.

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

tonefreak25 said:
Mark IV- $1000
Shipping- $65
Pictures of the family with the new dog....Priceless!!

Bro KV said:
YellowJacket said:
Just one question. WHY?

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

Awesome. Thanks guys!!

Latest posts

Back