• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe Combo - Simul-Reverb-EV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpm91

Reaction score
Alright, my Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe Combo Simulclass/Reverb/EVM-12L is ready to be sold. I am only selling it because I bought a Mesa Boogie Mark V and need to settle bills. It will come with a non-original 'Tone-Jones' foot pedal to switch channels.

Will include Boss GE7 Equalizer to run in FX loop. It will run just about the same as having the Mesa 5-band on-board EQ. I promise, I've had spectacular results running it.

$800.00 + Shipping + Paypal Fees. No shipping outside of North America. I am located in Philadelphia, PA, zip 19146.

Also have a vintage all-tube 1969 Fender Bassman Head AB165 Circuit in good condition for $700.00. See the following ad: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/1701751207.html.

I'm in Philly area myself and have seen your ad. You've lowered the price a few times as you had indicated. I would definitely start w/ adding photos to the ad. IMO, without the GEQ, you're probably still about a C-note too high (assuming there are no functional or cosmetic issues, be prepared to be lowballed if there are).
Bottom line, despite the marginal improvement in the economy, gear still isn't moving. I've had stuff on Philly CL for 6+ mos and finally pulled it until things improve.

mesamark3 said:
I'm in Philly area myself and have seen your ad. You've lowered the price a few times as you had indicated. I would definitely start w/ adding photos to the ad. IMO, without the GEQ, you're probably still about a C-note too high (assuming there are no functional or cosmetic issues, be prepared to be lowballed if there are).
Bottom line, despite the marginal improvement in the economy, gear still isn't moving. I've had stuff on Philly CL for 6+ mos and finally pulled it until things improve.

Yeah its been more than rough on the seller side. I've posted photos a few times with no responses. I need to buy a new camera as mine went for a swim.

Latest posts

Back