• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MESA Boogie Mark II C+ 1984

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elpelotero said:
Platypus said:
That's not a C+....

I can't squint that hard. lol. What do you see missing?

I guess it could be, the 60/100 switch is on the front 'cause it's long chassis (or 50/110 according to seller lol). The back just looked weird to me...

It looks like it is either a IIC+ or a IIC (maybe modded to a C+). I wonder if it has the simul/Class A switch on the front (which i've seen before). I am only guessing about the simul part though... but I would think that if it was the 100/60 model, that he could have just read that on the front, and not have said "50/110." Assuming that it is a fully loaded C+, 2.8K is a pretty good deal since they have been going for much more on ebay recently. However, I think that if it's a modded C+, than its overpriced IMHO. Rabies if you are interested in the amp, I would ask for the serial number, then cross reference the serial number with the information on Boogiebabies' IIC+ "guide" (see my signature for the link). I would also ask if it has Simulclass and/or reverb.

On every long head C+ that I've seen, the front panel switch says: Full pwr, 1/2 pwr as this one seems to. There is no simulcass sticker on the rear, but this still could be a simul (check the OT #'s). My vote is for a fairly late serial # being that it has the white tube sockets and the "EQ AUTO" front faceplate. :D

Call me crazy, but I get nervous when I see bad spelling, no punctuation, and poor grammar. Red flags go up.

Latest posts

Back