• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360 bass amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbes1

Reaction score
I have one of these amps for sale only. No trades, please as the cash will go to offset other gear purchases.

This head is in full working order, no problems or issues. There was a cold solder joint a couple years ago that my local tech repaired and went over the whole amp at that time to make sure there were no other issues. I have a couple of JJ's in the preamp section that I installed about a year ago. See the boogie site for the manual for the full run down on this amp. It's loud and I've been using it with my Mesa Boogie 1516B cab which I am also selling.
I am the only owner of this amp, bought new in the late 90's and it has been well cared for. It's in cosmetically excellent condition as well. In case you are wondering why I'm selling the gear, it's because all the gigs I do now I have PA support and mostly run direct. I don't need the stage volume this is capable of and need to offset other gear purchases. Original footswitch for the EQ/solo/comp/Fx loop and the cable is included and fully functional.

Price: $575, shipped and paypal'd, in the CONUS only.
Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back